Our highly skilled and certified engineers helps businesses identify, install, manage and deploy technology changes within data centers and extended IT environments.
Services are dynamic, dependable and customized to fit your needs and budget. Whether implementing new hardware, expanding current infrastructure, managing a data migration or physical data relocation, expertise is important. An experienced team who looks beyond the task level to provide a well-integrated big-picture solution that grows with a business is invaluable.
Using a combination of modeled solutions, deployment services, trained engineers and experienced project managers, we help businesses manage more. From complex integration, to the simple “start-up,” to orchestrating deep level configurations —it’s all possible. This enables businesses to focus on customers, innovation and operations, while we manage deployment from beginning to post-integration support.
Beyond basic plug and play, it’s important to mitigate risk and increase efficiency. Your needs are specific and unique. You may need to travel into uncharted territory, creating a plan of deployment from the ground up. Or, you may simply need installation and start up for new or existing hardware. Our services manages all levels of customer deployment by focusing on the big-picture needs of a business first. Looking beyond the task level, we examine overall business goals. Then we plan out each intricate step to make sure your deployment runs smoothly, as well as speeds up the overall deployment process and significantly reduces shipping costs as well as on-site configuration time.
We are always focused on the larger goal of each deployment solution—to help reduce the time, risk and frustration throughout the process for business owners. ACPL offers integration in:
- Telecom Last Mile - Over Copper (GSHDSL.biz - up to OC3 - 155 Mbps), OFC & RF (2.4 Ghz & 5.8 Ghz)
- Access Technologies Telecom - Internet, Intranet, Campus, Metro area, CDMA & VPN (MPLS - domestic & Global, IPLC, LL, IP Sec & SSL VPN, MPLS over Broad Band) etc.
- Structured Cabling - Campus & LAN
- Network Access Technologies - LAN, Data Center, Wi Fi, 10 Gig switching, VLAN, NAC & Data Compression over WAN, DR & BCP
- Networking - Advanced Switching – core, distribution & access and Routing
- Data Security - ASA, UTM, IPS, Encryption, AV, Content filtering, NAC etc.
- Computing - Server & Server Virtualization
- OS Administration Services - Microsoft & Linux (RHL)
- IP Domain over LAN & WAN
- Corporate Communication Systems - Voice, Video & Data over IP
- Data Storage
- NMS & EMS
- Unified Communications - IP Telephony, Unified messaging, mobility
- Video Conferencing & Surveillance
- Support Infrastructure & Physical Security -
- Fire - VESADA, Motion Detection, Access Control, System cooling, Illumination
- Power - Power conditioning, Distribution & Generation
- Digital Media Systems over WAN - Corporate messaging & internal advertising