Alackrity offers IT-based governance solutions that work for all stakeholders. E-governance has been identified and adopted as one of the most efficient means to promote efficiency, transparency and policy effectiveness, enabling “smart governance” in areas that matter most to citizens and consumers.
The intention to implement e-government projects by government entities has intensified as citizens' demand better services. This has triggered information technology implementation in government organizations such as local governments
However, e-government adoption and implementation is a challenging for many governments, particularly at local level, as many factors impede implementations. Some of these include technological, financial, and organizational constraints such as unclear vision and strategy, ambiguous missions and goals, lack of coordination, lack of partnerships, organizational structures, and inappropriate change management.
- Ensuring effective delivery of services to citizens and consumers
- Providing specific services to individual citizens, tailored to their regional and individual preferences
- Increasing the efficiency of the government machinery, for the optimal use of public resources
- Providing a transparent and responsive service delivery system for citizens and consumers
- Managing and reporting public expenditure transparently
- Measuring the success or outcome of various governance efforts
Alackrity provides and maintains a dedicated team to focus on the unique nature of challenges confronting governments, public sector entities and security establishments. Having considerable experience across a number of complex governance projects, our specialists are able to conceptualize, develop and deliver the best-in-class solutions that allow you to meet your stakeholders’ diverse interests. With access to cutting-edge technologies from leading vendors, we provide unbiased advice to clients in their quest to meet the expectations of their multiple stakeholder groups.
Alackrity’s Business Value
Help you identify and realize your goals in the following ways:
- Domain Experience: We have extensive pan India experience in implementing comprehensive IT ecosystem solutions across governments, public-sector entities and security establishments. Through our technology and industry verticals, we have vast expertise across a number of technologies and sectors. Our initiatives have helped governments globally to offer anytime, anywhere services to their citizens, improve delivery efficiency, save costs, reduce wastage and expand their revenue base.
- Smart blend of management and technology expertise: Our experience of working with governments across India gives us an ability to build value-added solutions with a perfect blend of management and the technological know-how. We follow a comprehensive end-to-end approach to deliver a project within the shortest possible time frame.
- Ready-to-Use Assets: Our ready-to-use assets and frameworks ensure that our solutions yield customer benefits such as reduced total cost of ownerships, accelerated implementation cycles and reduced business risks.
Alackrity has been instrumental in implementing state-of-the-art IT ecosystem in some large government organizations and helped them offerbetter, efficient and continued services to public
BBMP - Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike - Network for tax collection, point-to-point connectivity between 57 admin offices & 247 citizen help centers of Bangalore city corporation for video & data exchange.
Bangalore Traffic Police - Bangalore city traffic monitoring –high bandwidth video surveillance camera infrastructure over Actelis EFM technology to traffic monitoring & (Successful Demo of) IP – Voice @ at signal junctions for public addressing
BARC –Bhabha Atomic Research Center - wide area network (WAN)connectivity to provide real-timeinformation exchange and allow data collaboration.
Indian Railways - Broadband delivery equipment for Rail wheel factory at Bangalore
Srilankan Airforce - Broadband delivery at Sri Lanka