Hospitals, GPs and other Healthcareproviders focus a lot of attention on health IT to move healthcare forward. But simply adding technology is not enough to create information-driven healthcare, where data becomes knowledge and patients are empowered, need is to have technology integrated into the healthcare ecosystem.When healthcare is driven by interconnected information, the community care is empowered to create better patient outcomes.
Alackrity connects people to the right technology and processes to accelerate innovation.
Our core expertise lies in design, development, implementation and support of integrated IT ecosystem for healthcare environments. An integrated approach helps us in understanding clinical needs and designing IT solutions to meet these.
When healthcare is information-driven it leads to:
Improved patient care through:
- the creation and maintenance of patient electronic medical records
- reduction in OPD waiting time
- improved clinical and diagnostic services through workﬂow-driven processes,
- streamlining of operations, integration between various functions for smooth patient movement and increased automation to ensure data integrity
- increased eﬃciency due to templatized treatment recording cycle and ICD-10 codiﬁcation support
- quick issuance of medicines from the Pharmacy counter
- more eﬀective administration, pro-active monitoring of quality health services and improved resource and asset utilization
- An integrated, holistic view of data as well as resource utilization including skilled manpower, high-tech equipments and facilities at the state-level
- Online review and monitoring tool for monitoring of identiﬁed indicators and comparison of eﬃciency and performance among hospitals, services by doctors, ﬁnancial data and staff
- Implementation of an eﬀective MIS leading to accurate and prompt decision-making, improved governance
- Decision support based on exception reporting using alerts and triggers for allergies, reorder quantity, epidemic, etc
- Monitoring of eﬀectiveness of National Programs and identifying areas of improvement
- Reduction in revenue leakage due to integrated ﬂow of information
Manipal Group -Technical & Medical Education, Chain of Health Care Units & Corporate Ggovernance global access PAN India, Dubai & Malaysia WAN connectivity via MPLS / P2P / IP sec VPN over internet & ISDN for medical applications, Tele-medicine, medical education, on line examination, corporate communication system, distant education, ERP & retail PoS
NIMHANS - Campus networking & digital library access. Structured data cabling & wireless network
AIISH (All India Institute of Speech and Hearing) – Multi-point video conferencing, distant education & mailing system via WAN connectivity over MPLS. PAN India – 13 ities KEA -Karnataka Examination Authority (On-line Real time Counseling for seat allotment, intercity network Video Conferencing, IP Surveillance & Mailing system via WAN MPLS primary, RF last-mile back-up & tertiary CDMA connectivity. Locations being Bangalore, Hubli and Gulbarga.
MVJ Medical College & Research Hospital - Implement wide area network & wireless connectivity throughout the campus.